Derwent Cottage is available next weekend, 14 March. Book now and we will give you entry tickets to Chatsworth.
Chatsworth House and ground re-open to the public on 16 March.
Lambing starts at Churchdale on 17 March.
We have just had our annual inspection by Quality in Tourism and are delighted to announce that we have retained our 5 Star Gold Award
We have just joined Facebook and Twitter, follow the link at the bottom of this page.
The Original Bakewell Pudding Shop has joined our Peak District Premier Cottages Privilege Card Scheme.
Welcome to Churchdale Farm
Churchdale Farm, in the heart of the Peak District National Park, offers 3 spacious 5 star gold award self catering holiday cottages. These Derbyshire Dales cottages on our working farm are within a 5 miles drive of Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall. We are only ¼ mile from the famous Monsal Trail, ideal for walking and cycling, 1 mile from Ashford-in-the-Water and 2½ from Bakewell.
The only 5 star gold award cottages within 5 miles of Bakewell.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Log burning stoves
- Peaceful location along our private drive
- Excellent walks from the front door
- Over 20 pubs and eateries within 5 miles
- Bicycle Storage available
- Members of Peak District Premier Cottage Privilege Scheme
The 3 self catering cottages are owner managed and have been thoughtfully converted with great attention to detail. They sleep 2, 3 or 4 people. You will be assured of a warm welcome. Many clients return year after year.
- Breakfast welcome packs available
- Letting days Friday to Friday
- Regret no pets
- Unsuitable for large parties
- Plenty of parking space
- Wonderful stone walled Derbyshire countryside
Please do telephone 01629 640269 if you prefer to discuss your holiday rather than book on line.