Do you have a few holiday days to use up before the New Year? Why not stay at Churchdale for a short break between 29 November and 18 December and we will give you 2 entrance tickets to Chatsworth House to view the Christmas decorations.
We have just joined Facebook and Twitter, follow the link at the bottom of this page.
The Original Bakewell Pudding Shop has joined our Peak District Premier Cottages Privilege Card Scheme
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Christmas decorations at Chatsworth from 9 November.
Haddon Hall is opened and decorated for Christmas between 4th and 15 December
Welcome to Churchdale Farm
Churchdale Farm, in the heart of the Peak District National Park, offers 3 spacious 5 star gold award self catering holiday cottages. These Derbyshire Dales cottages on our working farm are within a 5 miles drive of Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall. We are only ¼ mile from the famous Monsal Trail, ideal for walking and cycling, 1 mile from Ashford-in-the-Water and 2½ from Bakewell.
The only 5 star gold award cottages within 5 miles of Bakewell.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Flat screen TVs with Freeview
- Blu Ray DVD Players
- Log burning stoves
- Exposed beams
- Peaceful location along our private drive
- Excellent walks from the front door
The 3 self catering cottages are owner managed and have been thoughtfully converted with great attention to detail. They sleep 2, 3 or 4 people. You will be assured of a warm welcome. Many clients return year after year.
- Breakfast welcome packs available
- Letting days Friday to Friday
- Regret no pets
- Unsuitable for large parties
- Over 20 pubs and eateries within 5 miles
- Plenty of parking space
- Bicycle storage available
- Wonderful stone walled Derbyshire countryside
- Members of Peak District Premier Cottage Privilege Scheme
Please do telephone 01629 640269 if you prefer to discuss your holiday rather than book on line.