The next availability is a 3 night break in Dove Cottage from Friday 31 October.
The Hassop Station cafe is open until 9pm at the weekends, ideal for an evening stroll from the cottage along the trail for a bite to eat.
This year the Chatsworth House Christmas theme is Alice in Wonderland opening on Saturday 8 November and runnig until 4 January
From 1 September we are taking bookings for 2015. Check on the availabity list.
The Original Bakewell Pudding Shop has joined our Peak District Premier Cottages Privilege Card Scheme.
Welcome to Churchdale Farm
Churchdale Farm, in the heart of the Peak District National Park, offers 3 spacious 5 star gold award self catering holiday cottages. These Derbyshire Dales cottages on our working farm are within a 5 miles drive of Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall. We are only ¼ mile from the famous Monsal Trail, ideal for walking and cycling, 1 mile from Ashford-in-the-Water and 2½ from Bakewell.
The only 5 star gold award cottages within 5 miles of Bakewell.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Log burning stoves
- Peaceful location along our private drive
- Excellent walks from the front door
- Over 20 pubs and eateries within 5 miles
- Bicycle Storage available
- Members of Peak District Premier Cottage Privilege Scheme
The 3 self catering cottages are owner managed and have been thoughtfully converted with great attention to detail. They sleep 2, 3 or 4 people. You will be assured of a warm welcome. Many clients return year after year.
- Breakfast welcome packs available
- Letting days Friday to Friday
- Regret no pets
- Unsuitable for large parties
- Plenty of parking space
- Wonderful stone walled Derbyshire countryside
Please do telephone 01629 640269 if you prefer to discuss your holiday rather than book on line.